Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter is swiftly approaching, which means I have to clean my house :( I love having family around, but it would be much easier if I had a fairy godmother who could wave her wand and magically make my house shine! Oddly enough when I used to dream about becoming a writer I pictured myself sitting in the sun with a delicious pool-boy bringing me drinks while I conjured my next great American novel . Now I'd settle for washer that doesn't rattle and a vacuum that actually picks up the dirt :) Big Sigh. Do you all have plans for Easter???

Alex

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Alex!! Nah, nothing exciting. Dinner with the inlaws--yikes! I hope you have a good one.

neyney said...

Not really Alex beyond cooking a roast for the family (they don't like ham) and going to church. A nice lazy Easter for us.

arwen_adora said...

knowing my family...
even though I'm working I'll somehow have to help cook/clean haha!
Ah well, family ROCKS!!!
I love ANY occasion when we can all RELAX/LAUGH and enjoy some good grub!!!
*high fives*
The dryer rattles and for some weird reason we vacuum AND swifer...
Keep Smiling! :)