Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Popping in :)

Well, I got my eldest son packed and off to grad school. My husband is deep in football season, (he's a coach) which means I'm more or less a widow :) and my youngest is off doing his thing (whatever that is) so I should have plenty of time to get my work done, unfortunately for me the silence is more distracting than the endless noise and I'm constantly letting things lure me away from my computer when I should be focused.

I think a part of the problem is knowing it's the last few days of summer, so anytime I can get out and enjoy the sun seems like a good idea :)

What about all of you? Are you back in your usual schedule or are you still lingering in summer mode???

Best,

Alex

2 comments:

arwen_adora said...

Hiya Alex! Glad to hear you're making the most of summer!
My mindset is still in May! I saw the NEW MOON 2 trailer and wondered why it was out SO SOON! haha! So I guess the only thing about time passing quickly is Nov will be here SOON!
Otherwise, I'm settled in for some nice weather! *crosses fingers*
take care! :)
get that work done! haha! j/k

Rose, cambio y fuera. said...

Still in total summer mode!! I know next mont will be a hell, so I'm resting all I can while I can :)