Total Pageviews

Monday, October 26, 2009

Hi

Oy it's soggy and yucky here...AGAIN! I'm truly sick of this weather. On a happier note, I have redesigned the site so I can more easily update the news page! I hope you'll stop by there to keep up to date with what's going on with the Guardian series and for any announcements of upcoming tour dates!

Yeah, it's Halloween week, which I love. All the shows will have a Halloween theme and I LOVE the Ghost Hunters live broadcast :) Other than that I'll be plugging away at the books and trying to recover from my son's visit. Good lord, I forgot how much he and his friends can eat...I feel like Old Mother Hubbard and sadly, I'd rather go hungry than get out in the dreary rain!

1 comment:

Rose, cambio y fuera. said...

HAHA!! I wating too for Halloween theme episodes :)

Checking your page right now ;)