Total Pageviews

Friday, November 20, 2009

Can you believe it

Holy guacamole, I can't believe that it's nearly Thanksgiving. The weather has been so crappy that I've been holed up in my troll hole and somehow the time just slipped away! I absolutely love the holiday season, but I am soooooo not ready :)

I was also astonished when a box arrived on my doorstep and I found ARCs for Beyond the Darkness! I've been so busy with promo for Darkness Unleashed I wasn't expecting them. Once the holiday season is over I'll start some contests to win an ARC.

Oh, and if you have a minute, I'm blogging over at Authors After Dark.

Hope all is well,
Alex

3 comments:

JennJ said...

Hi Alexandra! I'm right there with you I'm so not ready for the Holidays at all this year. UGH I need to get myself in gear or I'm gonna be wayyyyyyy behind when it does get here.

OOO Cool on the ARC's I would love to win one so I'll keep an eye out for the contests! :) Hope you have a great weekend hon!

Amy J said...

OOHHH! I would love an ARC of Beyond the Darkness for review and promotion!!! If you have one to spare I will promote it on my blog for ya!

Unknown said...

I love the cover for Beyond the Darkness. I too will be keeping an eye out for contests! *fingers crossed*