Total Pageviews

Friday, December 4, 2009

Crazy

Wow, I can tell I'm getting older :) I went to town (yes, I live out in the country like a true hermit!) and it was insane. The traffic was insane. Finding parking was insane. Trying to get into the mall was insane...finally I turned around and just went home :) Online shopping is the only way for me to go! I did get the xmas decorations up, but no xmas cards yet. I love this time year, but to be honest, I just don't have time for it. Does that make me a scrooge? Yikes.

Hope all is well with you and that the season is bright and cheery :)

Alex

3 comments:

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

I know exactly what you mean. The closest "anything" is about a half hour drive from me, at least. If not, an hour drive.
And the insanity is just freaking ridiculous!!!! I always thought this was the time of year for sharing, being extra nice and just being polite... Yea right! It is a treasure to find someone like these days! And when I do, I let them know!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Rose, cambio y fuera. said...

HAHAHHA!! and the madness is just beggining

Alexandra Ivy said...

I'm glad I'm not alone :) I thought maybe I was just becoming an old scrooge!