Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Loose Ends

This weekend is organizing my oldest son...he has to go back to college on Sunday which means I have to get all his clothes washed and packed and then his room cleaned (I'm considering having a hazmat team come in and having the toxic waste hauled away :) On Monday I might actually have the house back to myself...like a gift from God!!! As much as I love my family having them underfoot for the past month has meant that my writing has been done in fits and spurts with constant interruptions. It will be a wonderful thing to have hours of uninterrupted writing time!!!

Of course, I might jjust find a place on the sofa, grab ahold of the remote control that I haven't touched in weeks and just vegggggggg. Oh, what a beautiful dream!!

Alex

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When my family comes to visit I do all I can to get them rooms at the hotel I work at. Love my family but I also love my space :-)

Nothing wrong with vegging out for a while. Shoot, I would love to be able to do that right now and catch up on episodes of my shows on my new tv.