Total Pageviews

Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter!!

I'm still in the midst of copy edits and preparing for the return of sons from college, but I wanted to take a minute to wish Dante all the best on his debut in France :) I hope they're ready for the Guardians!

I also wanted to take a minute to wish everyone who celebrates Easter or passover a wonderful weekend with family and friends. Hopefully it's better weather for all of you...it's suppose to rain for the foreseeable future. Why is it the weatherman is always wrong when it's supposed to be sunny and never wrong when they call for rain...sigh.

Anyway...here's to chocolate bunny and maybe a nice bottle of wine :)

Best,
Alex

4 comments:

Katie Dalton said...

Happy Easter to you too! Hope you get a chance to relax and enjoy a nice day with family and friends. :) xoxoxo

Alexandra Ivy said...

Thanks so much, Katie and the same to you!!!

Murr Brewster said...

It's my job to let the bunny in every year. I'm going to mention to him about the wine.

Victoria said...

HAPPY EASTER!